The number of Quicken for Windows members has increased, and in 2021, there will be a huge influx of new customers who will join this industry-leading personal budget management program. Consequently, it's important to have a precise and thorough Quicken owner's manual to ensure a smooth transition for everybody.
This blog will act as a how-to guide for novice users as well as a resource for people who have been operating Quicken User Guide for a considerable period. Irrespective of whatever category you fit into, this article will teach you how to use a few new Quicken features to fully utilize this superb managing money tool. Let's begin.
Complete Steps of Quicken User Guide for Windows
Let's take a look at all the steps involved in completely customizing Quicken and getting the most benefit from it.
1. Get a Quicken subscription, download it, and install it
You can either get Quicken from the www.Quicken.com site directly, or you can purchase it through 3rd parties like Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, and so on. Despite the absence of differences between the two editions, you will obtain a 16-digit access code upon buying it from a merchant, which you must enter to unlock your item (go to step 2 to activate Quicken).
- Multiple Quicken for Windows versions, including Quicken Starter, Advanced, Premier, and Home and Business editions are accessible for you to select from.
- Extra features include a 30-day money-back assurance for some Quicken for Windows versions.
- It is essential to press the Buy now button after selecting the Quicken edition of your choosing.
- Following that, a request to Log In with a current Quicken account or establish a new Quicken ID will appear.
- To finish the Quicken buy, continue adhering to the instructions shown on the screen.
- Once finished, the My Profile window will appear on your desktop with all the data you need, including areas for downloading Quicken and details on plans and Quicken.
- To install Quicken to your computer, go to the Download Quicken section and choose Download for Windows.
2. Activate Your Membership with Quicken
The procedures to activate Quicken items differ depending on whether you purchased Quicken from the Quicken.com website or a different third-party retailer, as we discussed in the previous section. Here, we have both faces addressed.
Steps To Activate Quicken Products Purchased From Quicken.Com:
- Remember that in the prior phase, you generated a Quicken ID. To enroll in Quicken, you must provide the ID that is linked to your Quicken subscription membership.
- For Quicken for Windows membership registration, enter your email address or Quicken username and password in the sign-in box.
3. Create a Quicken profile
Following the completion of a product's purchase, download, and activation, you must create a unique Quicken profile as follows:
- By adding your personal information, you may update your Quickenprofile.
- Decide if you want to sync your Quicken data with a mobile app or the Quicken web app.
- Click For mobile access, use the mobile option to sync your checking, city savings, credit card, and investments. Give the file on your mobile device a descriptive name or one that is easy to remember.
- Now, pick the option Don’t use mobile. if you're unsure whether or not to sync Quicken data for mobile access.
Quicken makes it simpler to utilize your money in addition to keeping it. Hopefully, this quicken user guide for windows you on how to easily activate Quicken products. Thanks for reading!!